Over the past weekend I had the honour of attending my beautiful friends Richie Bostock (@thebreathguy) and Mariel Witmond’s( @mindfulsonders ) OM&AH Event. Together at the Ministry of Sound (an incredibly atmospheric location for it) we flowed and breathed together for 2 hours! The atmosphere was electric, like nothing else I’ve ever experienced, euphoric like. What really spoke to me was that throughout the event we visualised where we see ourselves in 2019. We also visualised what part of ourselves we wanted to leave behind in 2018. I really encourage you guys to do the same as it was super powerful and helped me clarify things going on in my world. I have big goals for myself and my business in 2019 and know there’s certainly some things that would benefit from staying in 2018 – not thinking I’m good enough being one of my main things!
Another thing I loved was Mariels 18 pieces of advice that she found resonated with her throughout 2018. They really spoke to me too so I thought it nice to share them (thank you so much the beautiful soul that is Mariel for pulling them together for us!)
- Release what no longer serves you.
- Stop rushing things that need time to grow.
- Look for the good in others instead of focussing on the bad.
- Be ok with not being ok.
- Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
- Know the difference between giving up and knowing when you’ve had enough. Let enough be enough.
- Be more willing to accept that things end. An end is the only way into a new beginning.
- Let go of who you think you are so you become who you want to be.
- Don’t worry about how your life looks. Instead focus on how it feels.
- If you don’t like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
- Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it.
- If it doesn’t open, it’s not your door. Something better will open up for you.
- Be kind to everyone you meet – starting with yourself.
- Start calling your dreams “plans”.
- Stop trying so hard to get to where you think you should be and see you are exactly where you need to be.
- Never stop believing because miracles happen every day
So where do you see yourself in 2019? What will you leave behind in 2018? Vocalising it will make it all the more necessary to be accountable to it! So I really encourage you to check in, have a think and talk about it, visualise absolutely everything you want to happen, all the way down to the minor details. What does it look like? What does it feel like? See it happening before you. Then feel proud as you tick off each of those things that you’ve manifested as the year goes on.
I hope you find this tool as useful as I did. A huge big thank you to Mariel and Richie for a wonderfully specially event. I can’t wait for the next one!
Till next time. Happy visualising!
Sending health & happiness,